VINCI Energies undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to VINCI energies – Axians website.
The AXIANS website is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the average compliance is at 73,91%:
- 34 compliant criteria
- 12 non-compliant criteria
- 60 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- The contrast between the texts and background color is not sufficiently contrasted.
- Some links are not explicit on the screen reader.
- Some links and buttons do not have the appropriate roles and attributes.
- Error messages are not vocalised on the screen reader.
- Duplicate IDs are present in the source code.
- There is no visible focus for elements receiving focus.
- The focus order is incoherent for some elements on the page.
- Some input fields do not have a label associated with it.
- There is the presence of keyboard traps for some elements on the page.
- PDF files are not accessible.
Derogations for disproportionate loading
No derogation identified
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subjected to the accessibility obligation
Establishment of this declaration of accessibility
This statement was made on 31/03/2022.
Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
- Axe dev tool
- PAC3 PDF Accessibility Checker
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Legal notice
- About Us
- Axians near you
- Digital Workspace
- Cyber Security
- Banking and Insurance
- Education and Research
- Network as a Service
- News and Insights
- Customer Stories
- The world of as-a-service is evolving
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of Entreprise SA at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.